Sunday, July 7, 2013

Haul - H&M Jewelries

Being a huge minimalist, I couldn't help myself but get these simple accessories which i just got today.
2 rings sets and 6 pairs of earrings. 



I got the first set above first since I've always wanted simple rings and these were perfect because they came in 3 diff sizes and they were like mini versions of my favourite silver cuff bracelet (blogged here) which is basically my go-to bracelet. So i guess they'll become my go-to rings too.



The next one are similar ones, but includes two knuckle rings (which seem to be all the rage these days) which are separated on the right below.

You can definitely mix them with the first set above to create new different looks every time you wear 'em.






And lastly, these cute metal earrings which are just my type. 
Which my mom wants to borrow too haha.


No comments: