Friday, December 20, 2013

Cut-Out Boots




Hello! Sorry I haven't posted for a long time cuz of uni. But it's the holidays now for Christmas and the New Year 
so expect a few outfits posts/hauls :D

Anyway, heres the cutout boots i got a few days ago for myself as an early present! They're perfect and i love them to bits. 
My feet is pretty bruised up from walking in them for more than 8 hours of christmas shopping today.. I regret nothing though.




I got them from a store called Pimkie, and this was the first thing i've ever bought from that store because 
IDK i've never really went in their store to look around? So I'm really glad i finally did and found these bad boys.


- Expect to see these in future OOTDs as they'll be one of my faves. -


Mandatory selfie with shoes. 


I've been looking for one for a while and when i spotted these i just had to get it and not let it go (lesson learned from the day before when i found a phone camera lens and didn't buy it 'cause of the long queue. Went back the next day and it was apparently the last one. I'M STILL REGRETTING IT NOW!!). 

Lesson Of The Day: Don't let something good go. Hahaha


And wow i haven't typed this much in a single post before. Weird. 


No comments: